This one day course is recommended for all users that will be logging into Cognos Controller either for reporting purposes or with the intention of running reports or viewing data. Each topic will be highlighted with in-depth workshops, question and answer sessions and tips and techniques drawn from years of cross industry experience.
A good comprehension of Microsoft Windows and the Office suite is mandatory.
- How to log into Cognos Controller
- Access to your own computers desktop through Citrix/ Terminal Services
- Once off set-up of your Controller application
- An overview of the reporting process
- Data Loading
- Importing your trial balance
- Mapping Intercompanies
- COM form
- Check your intercompanies
- Reconcile your company
- Lock your company
- Reports & Miscellaneous
- Addendum: Forms and submissions
- Addendum: Intercompany relationships