The focus of this three day course is to highlight the important steps to be considered during the design and implementation process of metadata modeling. This knowledge is key to ensure that all future work will produce consistent and predictable results during end user analysis.
This three-day instructor-led metadata modeling course is best suited to the following audiences:
- New to both metadata modeling and data warehousing
- Upgrading from previous versions
- Knowledge refresher
Each topic will be highlighted with in-depth workshops, question
A good comprehension of Microsoft Windows and the Office suite is mandatory.
An understanding of the standard IBM Cognos 10 BI portal (Cognos Connection) is beneficial.
- Framework Manager Overview
- Access your Data
- Framework Manager Objects and Terminology
- Create Packages Organize your Projects
- Generating and Creating Relationships
- Work with Dimensionally Modeled Data
- Extra Features