Organizations use an average of 3.2 BI tools
There is not one, single analytics tool that can solve the varying problems of people in diverse roles across an organization. For example:
- Managers and executives turn to Qlik, Tableau, and the like for intuitive, easy to use software that gives them fast access to KPIs
- Business users want platforms that enable them to work with their own data and present it in a variety of ways (dashboards, graphs, trends, etc.)
- IT trusts the security and governance of systems like IBM Cognos…
But how do you bring together the value and data from all of these systems to complete the entire analytics story for your organization?
Bring data together in a way that makes sense.
Theia® is a solution that harmonizes all of your analytics systems and information sources into ONE portal. Theia redefines the way you interact with information systems, in ways that make sense to you.
Theia harmonizes systems like:
- IBM Cognos BI & Cognos Analytics
- IBM Cognos TM1
- Power BI
- SAP Business Objects
Not only can you access many different systems, but you can also blend data together (e.g. surface Cognos reports in Qlik) to gain clearer and more complete insights into the questions you’re trying to answer.
Theia focuses on the user experience.
Theia uses the concepts of apps and gaming (dashboards, intuitive navigation, etc.) to create an alluring way of interacting with critical information. We’re diminishing the learning curve of complicated analytics systems.
Rekindle the relationship between IT and business.
Business wants speed & ease and IT wants control. Traditional, IT-centric BI is reliable, consistent, and secured but slow to meet business demands. On the other hand, speedy data discovery tools lack checks and balances, often resulting in bad analysis from unreliable data. This results in unnecessary costs for the organization. Theia fulfills both IT and business demands with a quick and fluid way to deliver information that is also secure and controlled.
Organizations benefit from Theia:
- Accelerate user adoption
- Run concurrent versions of any information system
- One stop for all of your data
- Blend information from any and all providers